Rudderstack is a popular open source option for event instrumentation. If you are using Rudderstack, you can share your event data with Kubit in a couple of ways:
- By using Rudderstack's Snowflake destination to start forwarding all events to a Kubit Snowflake account.
- If you are already storing the mParticle event tables in Snowflake/BigQuery/Redshift/Databricks you can also share them with Kubit following the corresponding Secure Data Sharing guide.
- Kubit will provide you with the Snowflake credentials for the destination.
- Follow the Rudderstack setup steps to add the destination.
- By default, Rudderstack begins loading current data into Snowflake from the time the destination is enabled and uses this schema.
If you are storing historical data you can use Rudderstack's Event Replay feature. To do that you will need to contact their Customer Success team.
If you already have modelled your events data into a data warehouse you can directly share that through Secure Data Sharing. There's a couple of benefits of this approach:
- Your data warehouse destination is the single source of truth and you can always reconcile your metrics.
- You won't have to coordinate the event replay with Rudderstack.
Updated 10 months ago