- Create a Serverless SQL Warehouse (size depends on your data volume)
- Create a User with the following permissions:
- Read-only permissions to your intended data tables/views
- Create table permission (to create a couple of auxiliary tables with full access)
- Permission to access the warehouse (to execute the analyses)
- Access to the Query History of the user (for troubleshooting purposes)
A separate set of the above for Development purposes to isolate the impact on Production and avoid accidents. We will be ready to provide detailed step-by-step instructions once your team is ready.
Updated 2 months ago