- Create a role, name it
CREATE ROLE KUBIT;
- Create a user and name it
- You will need to attach a public key to the user, it will be provided by the Kubit team.
- When setting a password to the user, please make sure it is at least 30 mixed characters.
CREATE USER KUBIT PASSWORD='*****'DEFAULT_ROLE = KUBIT RSA_PUBLIC_KEY = ...;
- Share the user credentials securely with the Kubit team.
- Create a database called
CREATE DATABASE KUBIT;
- Make the
KUBITrole owner of the
KUBITdatabase. This will allow us to create and execute tasks which are only available to an owner role.
GRANT OWNERSHIP ON DATABASE KUBIT TO ROLE KUBIT;
- Create a Data Warehouse called
KUBIT(size depends on your data volume)
- Grant the
KUBITrole the following privileges:
MONITOR | USAGE | OPERATE
CREATE OR REPLACE WAREHOUSE KUBIT WAREHOUSE_SIZE=... INITIALLY_SUSPENDED=TRUE; GRANT MONITOR ON WAREHOUSE KUBIT TO ROLE KUBIT; GRANT USAGE ON WAREHOUSE KUBIT TO ROLE KUBIT; GRANT OPERATE ON WAREHOUSE KUBIT TO ROLE KUBIT;
- Grant the
- Add read-only (SELECT permissions to the
KUBITrole to your intended data tables/views.
Create one more user, role and warehouse for development purposes in order to isolate the impact on the production environment and avoid accidents.
Updated about 1 month ago