Kubit can access your data in Amazon Redshift cluster directly with restricted access, or through S3 storage sharing.
- Configure your Redshift to be publicly accessible (with access control)
- The associated Security Group should whitelist port 5439 to the Kubit IP ranges.
- Create a new user in sharing database. Please, consider password requirements while you’re generating the Kubit use password:
CREATE USER kubit WITH PASSWORD '<password>';
- Grant the Kubit user permissions to access all of your data:
GRANT SELECT on ALL TABLES IN SCHEMA public TO kubit;
- Or you can limit the access to specific tables or views:
GRANT USAGE ON SCHEMA public TO kubit; GRANT SELECT ON TABLE public.table_1 TO kubit; GRANT SELECT ON TABLE public.table_2 TO kubit;
Updated 11 days ago