- Your organization uses Google G-Suite or Okta for authentication.
- You have Admin role.
- Identity Provider (IdP): Google or Okta
- Service Provider: Auth0 (through Kubit)
With SAML integration, once a user is created on your end (optionally included in a Security Group which has access to Kubit), that user can login to Kubit immediately. The user profile information will also be automatically updated at every login time.
When a user is deleted/deactivated on your end, they will lose access to Kubit immediately too. There is no offline communication required.
SAML configuration is a process which consists of the following 6 steps. Kubit engineers will be available to support you with setting up and testing the integration.
Kubit will provide the exact configuration information required on your side. Below is just an example of general settings:
- App Name: Kubit
- Home page: https://<YOUR_ORG>.kubit.ai
- Logo: https://<YOUR_ORG>.kubit.ai/images/Kubit.png
- Single Sign On URL (also called ACS or Assertion Consumer Service URL): https://auth.kubit.ai/login/callback?connection=<CONNECTION_NAME>
- Audience URI (Entity ID): urn:auth0:kubit:<CONNECTION_NAME>
String.join(" ", user.firstName, user.lastName)to name #using Okta Expression Language
Once configured on your side, please provide the following information to Kubit support through a secure channel (e.g. Slack).
For Okta, a metadata file (sample URL https://*.okta.com/app/***/sso/saml/metadata) should include them all.
- Sign in URL (SSO URL / ACS URL) for your IdP.
- For Google, e.g.: https://accounts.google.com/o/saml2/idp?idpid=****
- For Okta, e.g.: https://**.okta.com/app/****/**/sso/saml
- X509 certificate in a .pem file
Once configured properly on both sides, please work with Kubit support to test the integration.Make sure yourself has been assigned permission to access Kubit app on your side.Try to access https://<YOUR_ORG>.kubit.ai Type in your organization's email. The password field will disappear with SSO enabled.Click on Sign In
You may choose to turn on Kubit App to everyone, or a specific group
Due to security concerns, Kubit doesn't support Idp-Initiated SSO. User has to go to Kubit website first to initiate the login (SP-Initiated).
Clicking on the Kubit App logo on Google Workspace Dashboard would fail. We don't know a way to hide that logo.
Please, hide the Kubit SSO App from users and create a Bookmark App instead. Attempted logins to Kubit from the SSO App will fail unless it is a Bookmark App.
Updated 9 months ago