- Changes to Alias in Query - you can now rename Measures and Breakdown groups without the need to re-execute the Query.
- Visual changes to
- Query with Breakdown now defaults to Bar Chart upon execution (previously defaulted to Line Chart).
- Sorting of Query results when Time Unit is set to
All Timeis only available through
- Dropped Live Mode toggle from Dashboard context menu.
You can now add Retention charts to Dashboard.
retained betweenoperator to Cohort builder
- Added Field operand in Filter
- Funnel analysis now defaults to
Time Unit = All Time
- Started displaying the Subject count alongside the conversion % on top of each bar in Funnel chart. Previously only % was there.
- Changed the way results are ranked for analyses with Breakdown
Retention: when you hover on top of cells in Retention chart the date (range) is displayed so you know exactly which Day/Week/Month the results are about.
- Added Fold Event feature to Path
- Funnel analysis Time Unit default is now set to
- Introduced progress indicator for all types of analysis
- Changed Breakdown behaviour when 2 fields are specified
- Added Expand Event feature to Path
- Extended the maximum supported date range for Dashboard analyses
Extension Windowfor date kind Event in Funnel.
- Added ability to Merge multiple events and show them as one in Path.
Group By and
Attribution modes are now available in Path and Funnel. Also added the ability to apply Cohort sampling rate in order to improve query performance in Cohort related analyses.
Conversion Window partition option added to Path and Funnel. When used it enforces all Funnel or Path steps to have happened within the specified time window. Supported time units are: