- Create Funnel from Path
- Create Cohort on Retention chart with Breakdown
Perhaps as you're looking at user journeys in Path you find one which is interesting and you want to make tweaks to your product to improve that particular journey. Then, you need to start monitoring the conversion rates within that journey over time, so you want to create a Funnel. Now you can do this with just a couple of clicks:
- Right-click on the step of the Path where you want your Funnel to end
When you do this, the newly created Funnel infers the
Date Range and
Breakdown from the Path. The
Order is set to
Exact by default as this is what you see on the Path, but you can still change it.
There's also a few limitations:
- Can't have
Othersas ending step (won't see
Create Funneloption when you right-click on top of
- If the Path is using Expand/Merge/Fold events the
Create Funneloption will be disabled on right-click (greyed out)
- The Funnel is always created from the beginning of the Path. Only the end is defined by the user.
- You can only create Funnels when the Path
Directionis set to
Forward. When set to
Create Funneloption will be disabled on right-click (greyed out) as shown below:
You can now create a Cohort from Retention chart even when it has a Breakdown. You can simply right-click on any box of the Retention chart and then hit
Create Cohort and you will be redirected to the Cohort builder where you can sample or save your newly-defined Cohort.